- Kelas April 2017
- Workshop April 2017
- Solusi IT
- Tentang Webmedia
- Hubungi Kami
IT Essentials: PC Hardware and SoftwareThe IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software curriculum provides an introduction to the computer hardware and software skills needed to help meet the growing demand for entry-level information and communication technology (ICT) professionals. The curriculum covers the fundamentals of PC technology, networking, and security, and also provides an introduction to advanced concepts.
Students who complete this course will be able to describe the internal components of a computer, assemble a computer system, install an operating system, and troubleshoot using system tools and diagnostic software. Hands-on labs and Virtual Laptop and Virtual Desktop learning tools help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills. Cisco Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities promote the exploration of network and networking security concepts and allow students to experiment with network behavior.
IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software is a hands-on, career-oriented e-learning solution with an emphasis on practical experience to help students develop fundamental computer skills, along with essential career skills. The curriculum helps students prepare for entry-level ICT career opportunities and the CompTIA A+ certification, which helps students differentiate themselves in the marketplace to advance their careers. In addition, the course provides a learning pathway to the CCNA Discovery and CCNA Exploration curricula.
IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software provides a comprehensive introduction to the ICT industry and interactive, hands-on exposure to personal computers, hardware, software, and operating systems. The curriculum offers the following features and benefits:
• Students develop working knowledge of how computers operate, how to assemble computers, and how to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Hands-on labs and virtual learning tools help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
• The course emphasizes the practical application of skills and procedures needed for hardware and software installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting systems
• Cisco Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities promote the exploration of networking and network security concepts and allow students to experiment with network behavior
• Interactive assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills